INDIVIDUAL - GRIS Estrie's Self-diagnosis Tool: For inclusive and safe environments for 2SLGBTQ+ people and their close ones in the Estrie region
Welcome to the Self-diagnosis Tool
This questionnaire is a tool to help you question the level of inclusion and safety an establishement offers to people of different sexual orientations and gender identities. you or your close ones visit.
It is important to mention that 2SLGBTQ+ people's inclusion and safety have to be evaluated by taking into account various realities and identities, such as those of racialized people who are part of this community.
HOW IT WORKS
HOW IT WORKS
- The final score of the establishment will be based on your answers to the questions. Each answer is assigned a certain number of points and then added up to this score, which will vary from Environment not at all inclusive and safe to Very inclusive and safe environment.
- The goal is to give you an idea of an establishment's reality regarding 2SLGBTQ+ issues, but the final score does not assure you that the environment is inclusive and safe or not.
- The questions are themselves the tool, since they allow you to reflect on inclusion practices that can be implemented in the establishements you or your close ones visit. Hence why you should answer the questions to the best of your knowledge only.
- You will get your score after you have finished the questionnaire, which takes only 10 minutes to complete.
- You can come back to your previous answers at any time before you complete the questionnaire, bu using the "Previous" button at the bottom of the page.
By clicking "Next", you are voluntarily agreeing to fill out the Tool.